Precision machining is a whole process of changing the size or characteristics of product workpieces with processing equipment, and it is also non-standard automated processing. According to the temperature of the processed product workpiece, it is divided into cold drawing and heat treatment. It is generally processed at room temperature and does not cause organic chemistry or phase transformation of the product workpiece, which is called cold drawing. Generally, processing at higher or lower than normal temperature will cause organic chemical or phase transformation of the product workpiece, which is called heat treatment. According to the difference of processing methods, cold drawing can be divided into drilling processing and working pressure processing. So what are the design steps and requirements for precision machining? Let us understand together:
Which is better for precision machining?
1. A large number of manufacturing types;
2. Process analysis of parts (select national standards);
3. Determine the type, shape, specification and precision of the blank;
4. Draft the process route. It is an important step in formulating process regulations. Its key tasks are: selecting precise positioning standards, determining the processing methods of each surface, assigning the processing sequence, determining the level of centralization and decentralization of the process, and its allocation of heat treatment processes, testing and He assists the process flow. When formulating the process route, it is generally clear to put forward a number of possible planning schemes, analyze and compare them, and finally determine the best plan scheme;
5. Determine the machinery and equipment used in the process.
In the specific application of precision parts, the higher the precision and the more exquisite, the more they can reflect the machinability and quality. At the same time, this product is also more favored by customers. Generally speaking, CNC machining centers have incomparable advantages in production and processing. Characteristics, the product quality is generally higher, so what are the characteristics of CNC precision parts processing?
Which is better for precision parts processing
1. First of all, the production efficiency of CNC precision parts processing is higher. CNC parts processing can produce and process several surface layers at the same time. Compared with general CNC machining, many technological processes can be saved, saving time, and the quality of parts produced by CNC machining centers It is also much more stable than ordinary lathes.
2. CNC precision parts processing has an irreplaceable role in the development of new products. Generally speaking, parts with different levels of complexity can be processed according to the programming, while the modification and upgrading of the design plan only needs to change the program of the CNC lathe Process, which can greatly reduce the product development cycle time of the product.
3. The automation level of CNC precision parts processing is very sufficient, which greatly relieves the energy and labor efficiency of employees. During the production process, employees do not need to operate the whole process like ordinary lathes, mainly to carry out observation and supervision of CNC lathes. However, the technological content of the corresponding CNC machining center is higher than that of ordinary lathes, so the relative ordinary lathes require higher brainpower.
4. The initial investment is relatively large for ordinary lathes, because the price of the machining center is very high, and its maintenance cost and its initial preparation period for production and processing are long.